The Skift Sustainable Tourism Summit will explore ways to make tourism sustainable and beneficial to stakeholders, communities and the planet.
About Skift Sustainable Tourism Summit
The Skift Sustainable Tourism Summit will bring together hospitality leaders from across the different sub-sectors to discuss the topic of sustainability, explore some of the specific actions that travel companies are taking to make tourism more sustainable, and identify areas of opportunity that can help business leaders to achieve their goals.
With the increased focus on climate change targets and shifts in customer expectations, decision-makers now need to be more aware of tourism’s impact on the local community and the world as a whole. This event will examine how sustainability will fundamentally alter the tourism industry in the years to come.
Who Should Attend The Skift Sustainable Tourism Summit?
The Skift Sustainable Tourism Summit is an online-only event, which will be of particular interest to:
- Tourism company managers and industry leaders who are looking to take action on climate change
- Strategic decision-makers looking for advice on how to implement and scale sustainability initiatives
- Marketing professionals are exploring ways to highlight sustainability efforts to attract customers
- Tourism leaders looking to understand climate change and customer expectations better
What is the Objective of The Skift Sustainable Tourism Summit?
Ultimately, the Skift Sustainability Tourism Summit aims to bring together tourism leaders to discuss the impact of climate change and explore the actions taken to counter its effects. The event will aim to:
- Provide insights into what tourism companies are doing to make their businesses more sustainable
- Establish some of the key success metrics and performance indicators related to delivering more sustainable travel
- Explore the impact that sustainability initiatives are having on communities, stakeholders, businesses, and the world
- Focus on the role that suppliers have in educating travellers about more sustainable travel opportunities
Please visit the Skift Sustainability Tourism Summit website to obtain further information about this event.