The Skift Tech Forum San Francisco will be assessing how consumer behaviour is affecting technology solutions in the world’s biggest industry, the travel sector.
About Skift Tech Forum
The one-day Skift Tech Forum will bring together some of the world’s most influential technology companies and top leaders from major travel brands to examine the important role of technology in travel. The fast-paced Skift Tech Forum San Francisco event offers a unique opportunity for the travel and hospitality executives to gain meaningful insights from Skift’s research analysts as well as get access to the forum’s extensive travel tech reports.
Who Should Attend the Skift Tech Forum?
Aviation directors, hospitality managers, financial services, travel technology, marketing and PR professionals, tour operators, travel agents, and corporate travel executives should not miss this important tech event in San Francisco.
What is the Objective of the Skift Tech Forum?
The Skift Tech Forum in San Francisco will be offering the visitors excellent networking opportunities with engaging sessions that will explore the key trends in revenue management and generating e-commerce strategies. The role of technology in retailing, distribution, and merchandising in travel will also be the main focus of this event. The other highlights include:
- Visitors will learn all about the tech innovations of leading cruise ships, hotels, car rental companies, tour operators and airlines
- Look into how the leading travel brands are connecting with partners and suppliers for direct and indirect distribution
- Get the low down on profitable strategies including holiday rentals, travel startups, and blockchain startups as well as how to use blockchain where it matters the most
- And finally, unveil the potential of Artificial intelligence in the travel industry and its significant impact on forecasting supply and demand
To obtain further information about this event, please visit the website of Skift Tech Forum.
Skift Global HQ
145 West 30th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Address not available yet
Google maps (Not available yet)
Date & Register:
Exact dates will be published when available
Other Travel Events:
- Revenue & Distribution Summit Singapore | October 2019Martijn2019-08-13T11:19:27+02:00
Click here to add your hotel, hospitality or travel industry event and partner up with Revfine.com