The Skift Global Forum New York event in the USA will be tackling the travel industry’s biggest challenges and unveiling its true potential.
About Skift Global Forum New York
USA’s biggest and most diverse event, the Skift Global Forum New York will be held at Frederick P. Rose Hall in NYC. This 2-day event attracts over 1,200 visitors from more than 40 countries to America, where top strategists, technologists, and marketers from the world of travel will gather to learn about the industry’s biggest challenges.
Who Should Attend the Skift Global Forum New York?
- Tour operators looking for new ways to attract customers
- Investors seeking new business opportunities
- Tourism professionals who wish to learn about the most innovative markets
- Marketers interested in consumer engaging campaigns
- Aviation and hospitality managers exploring for ways to improve their business performance
The attendees will have a unique opportunity to expand their networking strategies and gain inspiration from leading CEOs in the tourism and hospitality sector who will be speaking at the event.
What is the Objective of the Skift Global Forum New York Event?
The main objectives of the Skift Global Forum New York event are as follow:
- Addressing global sustainability issues and green travel
- Creating strategies to differentiate your business in a highly competitive and consolidated market
- Diversifying online bookings and tour packages in a transparent way
- Exploring the future of technological strategies and how to transform customer experience
- Analysing the fastest growing travel markets in Asia and preparing for any possible challenges that may arise
- Enhancing travellers’ experience through social media and examining the landscape from luxury resorts to events and more
The speakers will also be discussing the state of innovation in the travel industry and the global innovations that can affect travel.
To obtain further information about this event, please visit the website of Skift Global Forum New York.
Skift Global HQ
145 West 30th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Date & Register:
First day: 18th of September 2019
Last day: 19th of September 2019
Other Travel Events:
- Revenue & Distribution Summit Singapore | October 2019Martijn2019-08-13T11:19:27+02:00
Click here to add your hotel, hospitality or travel industry event and partner up with Revfine.com