The EyeforTravel North America is this year held in San Diego. The travel summit brings together digital marketing, AI decision-makers, and travel executives from the world’s leading travel firms.
About the EyeforTravel North America event
The EyeforTravel North America is a two-day event designed to tackle the travel industry’s top concerns involving data and technology. With over 20 hours of networking opportunities, the MICE, leisure, and travel businesses will be able to make valuable connections with top executives from the travel industry.
Who Should Attend the EyeforTravel North America Travel Summit?
All the major travel brands will be there, from Airbnb, to franchise hotels and resort executives. The attendees will include: senior directors, AI specialists, CRMs, vice presidents, strategists, managing directors, senior analysts, and product management executives. So if you are involved in the leisure, MICE, or travel industry, this is the event to attend.
76 per cent of the attendees at the EyeforTravel North America are decision makers. This is the travel summit that will enrich you with data and technology strategies from the world’s leading senior executives in travel.
What Is the Objective of EyeforTravel North America Event?
To guarantee the next decade of travel bookings and use strategies that win customers, this executive-led event is a good starting point for those involved in the travel industry. Here is what to expect at the EyeforTravel North America:
- To make every travel experience as relevant, consistent, and profitable as possible, you’ll be shown how to use hyper-personalisation techniques that work every time.
- You’ll learn how to identify the best customer touch points that allow you to optimise their experience.
- To streamline your CX infrastructure, you’ll be shown how to utilise real-time customer behavioural data to enhance the value of your products or services.
- You’ll discover how the alternative accommodation industry has taken lodging to the next level and you’ll learn how to use their tactics on your own guests.
- To develop your brand’s sustainability, you’ll be shown a wealth of resources that will help you broaden your offering and increase profits.
To obtain further information about this event, please visit the website of EyeforTravel North America.
7-9 Fashion Street, London
E1 6PX, United Kingdom
San Diego Mission Bay Resort
1775 East Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, California
Date & Register:
First day: 1st of June 2020
Last day: 2nd of June 2020
Get $100 discount!
Other Travel Events:
- International Luxury Travel Market Cannes | December 2020Revfine.com2020-04-02T13:05:29+02:00
- International Luxury Travel Market China | October 2020Revfine.com2020-04-02T13:07:03+02:00
- International Luxury Travel Market Arabia | June 2020Revfine.com2020-04-02T13:08:27+02:00
Click here to add your hotel, hospitality or travel industry event.