The fast-paced event, Skift Forum Asia, will be featuring TED speakers, business leaders, and creative thinkers to assess the future of travel in Asia.
About Skift Forum Asia
The Skift Forum Asia is taking place in Singapore and will be exploring the emerging marketing and technology trends in APAC countries. This event will focus on the role of digital technology in transportation and communications as well as how it will transform customer experience across the global travel and hospitality industry.
Who Should Attend the Skift Forum Asia Event?
- Decision makers from aviation, hospitality, and online travel brands
- Destination professionals looking to gain an insight into their markets
- Business developers seeking new ways to assess and build partnering opportunities
- Hospitality directors who wish to explore the current landscape of tech partnerships in order to improve their business performance
- Entrepreneurs who want to understand the market better and connect with the hospitality and travel experts to help them get ideas on how to get started
- Travel operators looking for new strategies to attract customers
At the Skift Forum Asia, the attendees will be offered actionable insights and excellent networking opportunities with the most successful regional players.
What is the Objective of the Skift Forum Asia Event?
Some of the main objectives of the Skift Forum Asia are:
- Assessing how destinations are keeping up and managing rapid growth
- Tours and travel operators will learn ways to preserve the authenticity of experience
- Looking into how technology can enhance travel experiences
- Marketing creativity and personalisation
- How to give cruise experiences a new boost through new classes and destinations
- And examining the possible disruptors in mobility, such as autonomous vehicles, ride sharing, and airlines
To obtain further information about this event, please visit the website of Skift Forum Asia.